mardi 9 novembre 2010

So Soon

13 commentaires:

Hope a dit...

You've been way too quiet. I was thinking of the girl in question just the other day and wondering how she's making out.

Hope all is well.

Daisy a dit...

I've been a vewy baaaaad blogger. I've been thinking about you guys, too. I'll drop you a line in the very near future so we can play catch-up.

Always good to "see" you, Hope.

Mich

annie a dit...

I love this! I'm glad to see you back around too!

annie a dit...

Not sure my comment went through! I'm glad to see you back around and I love this drawing!

Daisy a dit...

Thanks, annie. It's been a busy time and I needed a bit of a break.

Stratoz a dit...

Hey there! beautiful painting. Hope all is well.

Daisy a dit...

Thanks so much, Wayne. I painted that one back in the spring.

Life is busy and transitioning, the way it should. My mind (and body, truth be told) is trying to keep up; ah, middle age and emptying nest...an old story, to be sure.

Good to reconnect!

Mich

Karen a dit...

Gorgeous deep mysterious eyes. What have they seen? Beautiful. I love your work.

Daisy a dit...

Thank you, Karen. You always make me feel so good. :)

Mich

karen gerstenberger a dit...

What a lovely young woman. I don't know her, and still have the feeling that you have captured her spirit in that gentle, direct gaze.
Thanks for checking in over on my blog, and for your kind comments.

Daisy a dit...

Thank you, Karen. I haven't been on computer much of late but, whenever I am, I always visit your blog.

Mich

Gledwood a dit...

You did that yourself? You (or whoever did it) are a v good artist.

Daisy a dit...

Thanks very much, Gledwood. Yup, it was little old me who painted it. :)

Mich