mercredi 9 mars 2011

wavy lines and landscape / undulations


15 commentaires:

Elaine Dent a dit...

Love it. Spring is coming! Light!! Green!!!

Daisy a dit...

Hi Elaine,

That is also my happy thought!

Mich

annie a dit...

Color! I like them both! Spring IS on its way!!

Karen a dit...

You are the harbinger of Spring. I so love your art. You fill our hearts with anticipation. Beautiful!

Daisy a dit...

Thank you, Karen. Glad to know that it can lift spirits a little. The snow has certainly worn out its welcome around these parts.

Mich

Jim a dit...

Great contrast between the two, my friend, and yet the whole color scheme still brings them together. I love it!....

Daisy a dit...

Thank you, Jim. :) I enjoyed putting it together way back when.

Stratoz a dit...

vibrant!

Daisy a dit...

Hey there, Wayne. Good to "see" you!

Owen a dit...

Coming to it a month late - and on the day I just read our mutual blogging friend biding farewell to blogging (been there) so it's nice boost. Very spring-like here today. Glad to see you're still creating. - O

Daisy a dit...

Hey there, Owen. Looks like I'm kinda let getting to my own party! Glad to see you! Sorry for the late response.

Can't seem to find your art blog. Where you be?

Mich

karen gerstenberger a dit...

I love the freshness and energy in these pieces. So strong and lively.
Thank you for your kind and compassionate comments on my blog. Sending warm thoughts your way!

Daisy a dit...

Thank you so much, Karen. Your writing always touches my heart.

Owen a dit...

It's linked in my profile but has been quite and empty though life hasn't. I hope to get back to maintaining the blog again this Spring/Summer. God bless you Mich

Rashed Khan a dit...

Hi nice Post written by you guys. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
http://www.facebook.com/Ogradyslandscape