vendredi 30 novembre 2012

La maire balha des potons

9 commentaires:

  1. I saw this today when I was catching up on reading my blog subscriptions!

    I see love!

    I love the shading and the detail.

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Thank you, Annie. You made me smile.

    Mich

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Nice one!! Is that Pascy? Looks great!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Thanks. That's Pascy. She was much cuter than what I drew though.

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Looks like a special moment in time

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Definitely, Wayne. Quintessentially my Ma. Seems like only yesterday but it occurred back in 1979 by my calculations.

    RépondreEffacer
  7. Hi! I was wondering if you knew anything about Jim over at Temporary Osmosis. Haven't seen any posts from him in a while and I don't have a good email address on him. I've been concerned and thought maybe you'd know something.

    RépondreEffacer